Responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO):
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
• information about your data stored with us and their processing,
• correction of incorrect personal data,
• deletion of your data stored with us,
• restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
• objection to the processing of your data with us and
• data transferability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact your local supervisory authority at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on your state of residence, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent,
• processing is required to process a contract with you,
• the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
• the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as provided for in the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose or expiry of these periods, the corresponding data will be blocked or deleted as a matter of routine and in accordance with statutory regulations.
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) includes the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information. This is exclusively information which does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the content you have requested from websites and is mandatory when using the Internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
• ensuring a trouble-free connection of the website,
• ensuring a smooth use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about you personally. The recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, the contract processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimize our Internet presence and the technology beneath.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
This website uses Matomo (formerly Piwik), an open source software for statistical analysis of visitor access. The information generated about your use of the website is stored on a server in Germany. The IP address is made anonymous immediately after processing and before it is stored.
Detailed instructions for managing your own data in connection with Google products can be found here.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply for your next visit.
If you have any questions about data protection, please write us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organisation directly: